The Caddy Shack

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Caddy Shack

...not your typical golf forum

+2
Mongrel
Lorenzzo
6 posters

Tiger Is A Whiny Bitch

Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Tiger Is A Whiny Bitch Empty Tiger Is A Whiny Bitch

Post  Lorenzzo Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:21 pm

Let's discuss.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Tiger Is A Whiny Bitch Empty Re: Tiger Is A Whiny Bitch

Post  Mongrel Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Lorenzzo wrote:Let's discuss.
    That was getting to be a tiresome discussion over at the Other Place. No need to troll the bait for the human waste products like Husky Hater to bite at over here. No matter what he calls himself, we'll be able to sniff him out.
    Homeslice
    Homeslice

Post  Homeslice Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Until Tiger is completely dethroned, he will be golf topic number 1. I am just glad we have an aptly titled thread to discuss all things Tiger.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:45 pm

Mostly German wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:Let's discuss.
    That was getting to be a tiresome discussion over at the Other Place. No need to troll the bait for the human waste products like Husky Hater to bite at over here. No matter what he calls himself, we'll be able to sniff him out.

A friend of mine saw him a couple of weeks ago in Newport Beach. He said from the way he was walking and the expression on his face, it looked like he his competitive golf days were over.
    FamousDavis
    FamousDavis
    Admin

Tiger Is A Whiny Bitch Empty Tiger will have a great year in 2013

Post  FamousDavis Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:12 pm

Tiger would have won the tournament at Sherwood CC if he hadn't been under the weather. Instead, chubby McDowell won it for the second time. Wild-eyed Keegan Bradley made a run for it by trying to hole out his last iron from the 18th fairway. First, though, he had to go through every quirky nuance in his arsenal. He spat, adjusted his glove several times, rocked back and forth, gave the ball and hole the evil eye and the twirled his club about 30 times. Keegan has obviously been working out over the winter months. His arms are bigger and it makes the Tommy Hilfiger shirts he wears appear to be even smaller than before. He really needs to quit shopping in the boys section of Macy's.

I watched Elf last night. Man that's a funny movie.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:24 pm

FamousDavis wrote:Tiger would have won the tournament at Sherwood CC if he hadn't been under the weather. Instead, chubby McDowell won it for the second time. Wild-eyed Keegan Bradley made a run for it by trying to hole out his last iron from the 18th fairway. First, though, he had to go through every quirky nuance in his arsenal. He spat, adjusted his glove several times, rocked back and forth, gave the ball and hole the evil eye and the twirled his club about 30 times. Keegan has obviously been working out over the winter months. His arms are bigger and it makes the Tommy Hilfiger shirts he wears appear to be even smaller than before. He really needs to quit shopping in the boys section of Macy's.

I watched Elf last night. Man that's a funny movie.

Keegan may be shopping in the boys' department at Macy's because he likes boys. His handlers should advise him that he needs some svelte young female with curves an exposed cleavage to counter what appears to be his tendencies. At least on TV. His Aunt Pat was never the LPGA's Flower of Femininity either. Maybe its in the water up there in Mass.
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 am

Cant we all just stop being jealous of a man who had 18 women cheers at one time in his life....

Thats more than enough respect.

How do you keep a world #1 Cool athlete with $1 000 000 000,00 alien in the bank in a steady relationship... If that was me I wouldve done the same.even more so openly....
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:21 am

IMO TW's days are almost over. He will win here and there but he won't create excitement anymore. I think his mind is really fkkkked up after what happened to him. I bet most pros would have chances to sleep with other women while on tours, if they treat those girls as sex partners they may get away with it, Tiger treated them as lovers and that's a bad start. Most CEO and Exe VPs or VPs when they are on business trips they always have younger female managers with them who are willing to do anything to move up the ladder. A rumor at my old company that a female VP secretly kept CEO's Exe's underwear as proofs to move up.
    Fluffy
    Fluffy

Post  Fluffy Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:38 am

Pky6471 wrote:IMO TW's days are almost over. He will win here and there but he won't create excitement anymore. I think his mind is really fkkkked up after what happened to him. I bet most pros would have chances to sleep with other women while on tours, if they treat those girls as sex partners they may get away with it, Tiger treated them as lovers and that's a bad start. Most CEO and Exe VPs or VPs when they are on business trips they always have younger female managers with them who are willing to do anything to move up the ladder. A rumor at my old company that a female VP secretly kept CEO's Exe's underwear as proofs to move up.

can you say "performance" bonus...lol.

I still think that part of his life he should get back...DO IT AGAIN. get the girls,get the media,***** the family life and entertain us in golf and breakups!!!
    Pky6471
    Pky6471

Post  Pky6471 Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:18 am

Fluffy wrote:
    Pky6471 wrote:IMO TW's days are almost over. He will win here and there but he won't create excitement anymore. I think his mind is really fkkkked up after what happened to him. I bet most pros would have chances to sleep with other women while on tours, if they treat those girls as sex partners they may get away with it, Tiger treated them as lovers and that's a bad start. Most CEO and Exe VPs or VPs when they are on business trips they always have younger female managers with them who are willing to do anything to move up the ladder. A rumor at my old company that a female VP secretly kept CEO's Exe's underwear as proofs to move up.

I still think that part of his life he should get back...DO IT AGAIN. get the girls,get the media,***** the family life and entertain us in golf and breakups!!!

Well, TW did it the NIKE way... Just Do It.... without thinking the best way to hide his actions, and that really fukkkkk up his life
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:28 am

Pky6471 wrote:
    Fluffy wrote:

Well, TW did it the NIKE way... Just Do It.... without thinking the best way to hide his actions, and that really fukkkkk up his life

It's funny the assumption was made there's jealousy over tang driving Tiger rejectors. That's actually the only thing respectable about him. Those who assume through that prism only prove their own jealousy and resentment over the lack of their own.

Debugging misassumptions of apologists is ironic and entertaining.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:07 pm

Lorenzzo wrote:
    Pky6471 wrote:
    Fluffy wrote:

It's funny the assumption was made there's jealousy over tang driving Tiger rejectors. That's actually the only thing respectable about him. Those who assume through that prism only prove their own jealousy and resentment over the lack of their own.

Debugging misassumptions of apologists is ironic and entertaining.

For me, I look at a guy like Tiger to see what he does with some of his money. If he gives some of it and his time to worthy causes, good on him. What I don't like to see is the poor golf and cranky attitudes on course. I heard on some recent telecast that he has been concentrating on his short game and putting. I think I've seen a bit of improvement lately. Like the older icons of the sport, it is nice to see him in contention and win once in awhile against stronger fields. I don't give a tinker's damn if he wins another major but he probably will. Far worse than anything Tiger has done on and off the course is the incredibly whiny 10th grade girlish emotions displayed by Keegan Bradley in reaction to the upcoming anchored putter ban. I can see both sides of the argument and could argue for either one but he's such a girl.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:34 pm

I think Keegan Bradley realizes the ban is specifically directed at him. Nobody and I mean nobody would ever tune in to golf wanting to see Keegan Bradley, unless a giant tree was to fall on him. Getting rid of him will improve ratings. I agree with the conservative concept that you should be free to fire anybody at any time for any reason or no reason. Milton Friedman addressed this brilliantly but comprehension of economics is beyond most people. KB is from New England and so his whining is typical liberal Massachusetts politics wrapped around the golf tour.

I favor any and all rule changes that will dispatch Keegan Bradley, the most unwatchable entity in the history of entities.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Lorenzzo wrote:I think Keegan Bradley realizes the ban is specifically directed at him. Nobody and I mean nobody would ever tune in to golf wanting to see Keegan Bradley, unless a giant tree was to fall on him. Getting rid of him will improve ratings. I agree with the conservative concept that you should be free to fire anybody at any time for any reason or no reason. Milton Friedman addressed this brilliantly but comprehension of economics is beyond most people. KB is from New England and so his whining is typical liberal Massachusetts politics wrapped around the golf tour.

I favor any and all rule changes that will dispatch Keegan Bradley, the most unwatchable entity in the history of entities.

Not just him. You had young Webster Simpson winning the U.S. Open and then Ernie or Else doing the British. So long as it was just a few young Strivers on the Nationwide and about half the Geezers on the Senior Tour, no one gave a rectum ratticus.
    Lorenzzo
    Lorenzzo

Post  Lorenzzo Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:55 pm

Mostly German wrote:
    Lorenzzo wrote:I think Keegan Bradley realizes the ban is specifically directed at him. Nobody and I mean nobody would ever tune in to golf wanting to see Keegan Bradley, unless a giant tree was to fall on him. Getting rid of him will improve ratings. I agree with the conservative concept that you should be free to fire anybody at any time for any reason or no reason. Milton Friedman addressed this brilliantly but comprehension of economics is beyond most people. KB is from New England and so his whining is typical liberal Massachusetts politics wrapped around the golf tour.

Not just him. You had young Webster Simpson winning the U.S. Open and then Ernie or Else doing the British. So long as it was just a few young Strivers on the Nationwide and about half the Geezers on the Senior Tour, no one gave a rectum ratticus.

True as to others but much like removal of a tumor requires healthy surrounding tissue also be extracted, some watchable golfers just may have to be removed to get rid of Keagan Bradley.
    Mongrel
    Mongrel

Post  Mongrel Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:09 pm

True as to others but much like removal of a tumor requires healthy surrounding tissue also be extracted, some watchable golfers just may have to be removed to get rid of Keagan Bradley.[/quote]

Taking the anchored putter away will definitely separate the sheep from the goats. But to be fair to all involve, I think that a compensation should be made by mandating the widening of the regulation cup by one inch to 5.25". That way everyone will benefit and the crybabies currently using the belly putters will just have to suck it up and STFU. Plus when the holes are widened globe-wise, it will be a spur to the cup manufacturers who are probably in China or Turkmenistan or somewhere else AND it wil, most importantly, speed up play.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:58 pm